Health Clubs Offerings
VASA Fitness – Lafayette, IN
3825 South Street
Lafayette, IN 47905
- Cap Rate:
- Rentable SQFT:
- 56,565 SF
- Year Built:
- 1995 / 2019
- Lot Size:
- 6.32 Acres
- Lease Type:
- Type of Ownership:
- Fee Simple
- High-Value, Low-Price Operator – VASA Fitness is a high-value, low-price operator of fitness clubs and is among one of the top 20 largest health club operators in the country. VASA offers its more than 400k members in 45 operating locations an incredible value proposition with large, full-service clubs for as low as $9.99 a month, and offers top-of-the-line equipment, exercise machines, free-weights and a wide variety of group fitness classes and amenities to help members customize their personal fitness plans.
- This location performs in the top 97% of health clubs nationwide according to Placer.AI rankings data.
- Brand New, 15-Year Lease – Tenant recently executed a new 15-year lease with structured increases every 5 years. VASA’s willingness to execute a new long-term lease demonstrates a strong commitment to this site and the growing area of Lafayette.
- Affluent College Town – West Lafayette, on the other side of the Wabash River, is home to the prestigious Purdue University, which contributes significantly to both communities. The university and its associated businesses employ over 16,900 faculty and staff, with over 44,500 students enrolled.
- Amazon-Proof, Internet-Resistant Tenant – Fitness concepts are much more resistant to the internet than other retailers, and fitness and health clubs have grown to be more than a $32-billion-a-year industry with more than 40,000 clubs across the US boasting more than 62.4 million members.
*Subject to parceling, which could take up to 90 days.
**20 Year Transferable Roof Warranty
Enter your Username (Email) & Password if you have previously registered.Lost Password?
In order to view the Marketing Package and join our distribution list, please complete the fields below.