Ninety-one percent of Americans with a 2021 New Year’s resolutions made one related to fitness, according to a survey released by Planet Fitness, Hampton, New Hampshire. The survey of 1,003 American adults was conducted by Kelton Global.
Eighty-four percent of those surveyed said they were making a 2021 resolution.
For those making a resolution related to fitness, the reasons for doing so were as follows:
- To be healthier (72 percent)
- To feel better about themselves (61 percent)
- To reduce stress (54 percent)
- To look better (53 percent)
- To make positive changes in their lives (53 percent).
- FULL ARTICLE